I translated this into the following, although it might not sound correct. But then again, who knows, I'm still learning. "In Anthropology me study fossil and natural selection the learn about animals."
you might have tried to say, "In Anthropology I study fossil and natural selection and learn about animals." Let me know if I made the mistake or if you did. Thanks for your help
Good decode, Cinthia, and good follow-up Ronald. Cinthia's correction was clearly explained, and I like to see students take the critiques well and return and make the corrections. Very well done.
Here is my decode for reference (the original with error):
DNA: GTTATACAAATTGCACGGCTTCAGTCCCACCGCAAGCTTAATCCCAT RNA: CAAUAUGUUUAACGUGCCGAAGUCAGGGUGGCGUUCGAAUUAGGGUA Triplets: AUG UUU AAC GUG CCG AAG UCA GGG UGG CGU UCG AAU UAG (start) In anthropology, we study fossil(s) and natural selection *the* learn about animals. (stop)
I translated this into the following, although it might not sound correct. But then again, who knows, I'm still learning.
ReplyDelete"In Anthropology me study fossil and natural selection the learn about animals."
you might have tried to say, "In Anthropology I study fossil and natural selection and learn about animals." Let me know if I made the mistake or if you did. Thanks for your help
I just double checked it and I messed up in the beginning in between class and study.
ReplyDelete"In Anthropology class we study fossils and natural selection and learn about animals."
Like you I'm still learning and will be sure to add the DNA for "we" and "and" to make the sentence correct grammatically.
Good decode, Cinthia, and good follow-up Ronald. Cinthia's correction was clearly explained, and I like to see students take the critiques well and return and make the corrections. Very well done.
ReplyDeleteHere is my decode for reference (the original with error):
DNA: GTTATACAAATTGCACGGCTTCAGTCCCACCGCAAGCTTAATCCCAT
RNA: CAAUAUGUUUAACGUGCCGAAGUCAGGGUGGCGUUCGAAUUAGGGUA
Triplets: AUG UUU AAC GUG CCG AAG UCA GGG UGG CGU UCG AAU UAG
(start) In anthropology, we study fossil(s) and natural selection *the* learn about animals. (stop)